Polyurethane foam rolls are widely used across industries for the purpose of packing a variety of products. This strong and reliable protective wrap keeps goods safe from outside environment and other likely damages during storage and transportation. The packaging supplies protects goods from impact, vibration and shock. At BlueRose Packaging, we provide a good selection of high-quality polyurethane foam rolls and sheets to meet a variety of needs. Lightweight yet sturdy, these foam rolls offer a cushioning effect to products with easiness in cutting, wrapping around, perforating and sealing. You can get in touch with our team today to discuss your requirements.
There are many reasons to purchase polyurethane foam rolls for guaranteeing damage free or scratch proof transportation/storing from us. First, we have a long-standing history in supplying packaging supplies to different markets and we have a clear understanding on the requirements of each specific sector. We keep an extensive inventory of different sizes of rolls and sheets, which can be used for a safe storage, moving and shipping of products. We believe our following capabilities make it easy for us to meet client requirements effectively.
- We can provide standard products, as well as customize packaging supplies according to your requirements.
- We can change the size, thickness, color, and surface treatment based on your application requirements.
- We strictly ensure that the packaging and shipping supplies we offer meet the exact standards and specifications expected by the customers. That’s why we stick to well-defined procedures, and industry best practices in every step of the design and manufacturing.
- As we manufacture and distribute packing and shipping goods ourselves, we can offer wholesale and bulk orders at affordable prices with short lead times.
- We have a team of highly experienced packaging experts who conduct a wide range of tests to confirm the quality of the end product. Everything is closely monitored and accomplished on time, from quality control through production to product delivery.
Polyurethane foams are opening up a whole new world for the packaging industry. This material has revolutionized the way we packaging materials from beverage carriers to electronics. The material has become a popular choice in recent years because of its excellent features and low price.
Polyurethane packaging foams has many benefits over other materials. A few of its notable features are:
- Packaging supplies made from polyurethane are light in weight, and this contributes to the overall reduction in shipping costs.
- Polyurethane has a high modulus of elasticity; hence, it will not sag over time or when loaded with products.
- Polyurethane is easy to form in any custom sizes and shapes to fit the needs of the customer. This makes polyurethane the preferred material when it comes to creating unique packaging foams.
- One of the major advantages of using polyurethane for your packaging foams is that you can make them strong and flexible at the same time. Flexibility is important when it comes to making packaging foams because they will have to go through several different transportation channels and locations before they finally reach their final destination.
- The material is strong and durable, and therefore the packaging foam is less likely to be damaged during transportation.
- The material is also soft to touch, hence it will not damage the product inside.
- The material is heat resistant. Our polyurethane foam for packaging can resist the temperature of up to 120C.
- It is non-toxic and odorless.
- Polyurethane is a material that will not affect the physical or chemical properties of goods.
- The material offers good air barrier property, and this guarantees afforded protection, freshness, and extended shelf life to the products.
Polyurethane foams also offer the following performance benefits such as superior sound absorption, impressive thermal insulation, and good moisture resistance.
Applications of polyurethane foams are endless. It is often used for packing medical supplies, delicate items, electronics & machinery products with an assurance of offering protective padding, cushioning and insulating. A few examples of their applications include;
- Automotive interior cabin
- Ventilation ducting seals
- Lighting systems
- Automotive roof rails
- Touch screen
- LCDs and LEDs
- Seat cushion inserts
- Door liners
- Side / roof panels
- Glass sheets
- Picture frames
BlueRose Packaging is committed to establishing long-term partnerships with its clients. We provide packaging supplies of the highest quality using innovative approaches in a cost-effective way. We are committed to growing our knowledge, products, and services in order to help you achieve your goals. Talk to our team at the earliest and see what best we can offer to keep your items safe and secure during storage and transportation.